Nano Fish Food: 0.45mm slow sinking pellet perfect for all your nano fish and even larger fry! Smaller Tetras or any larger fish with small mouths will also go nuts for it! Customers love feeding this food to:
- Galaxy Rasboras
- Scarlet Badis
- Chili Rasboras
- Neon Tetras
- Minnows, etc.
Community Fish Food: 0.75 - 1.2mm mixed pellets are PERFECT for those who keep a variety of fish in the same tank. Smaller pellets will stay afloat longer, making it easy for smaller fish to skim the surface. Larger pellets will sink a little faster, grabbing the attention of bigger fish. This way EVERYBODY gets to feed in peace. Customers feed Community in tanks with:
- Dwarf Cichlids
- Barbs, etc.
Bottom Feeder Fish Food: 3mm oblong shaped (stick-like) pellets sink fast to the bottom for those who call it their home. No more fighting over one large sinking wafer, sprinkle a few in and the whole fam can eat! Our customers feed this food to:
- Cory catfish
- Loaches, etc.
Your Fish Will Love LEGIT!
Packed with natural Mysis shrimp attractant, your fish will go crazy! Perfect for picky fish that won't eat other pellets/flake food.
Benefits Of Feeding LEGIT. Fish Food:
- Healthy, Active Fish - Rich in bioavailable protein, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that promote a healthy slime coat and prevent disease.
- Brighter Colors - Uses a natural source of Astaxanthin, an important immune molecule that keeps your fish strong, active and vibrant!
- Less Waste = Less Work - More of LEGIT's ingredients are retained by the fish, meaning less Ammonia and other waste products enter your aquarium.
- Sustainability - Mysis shrimp (a primary ingredient) are an invasive species, its use in LEGIT. Fish Food helps stabilize the environment in Canadian lakes. LEGIT. also contributes a portion of it's profits to keeping the aquarium fish trade alive. Learn more here.
- Made in Canada/USA - Food produced in CA, packaging made in USA.
LOW WASTE -> CLEAN WATER = HEALTHIER FISH
Almost every brand of fish food makes this claim in one way or another... Problem is, it's not based on anything tangible. The vast majority of animal feed (including fish food) is made in the same way from the cheapest, throwaway ingredients possible. No matter what the label says, this holds true.
LEGIT. Fish Food is actually different. It's a nutrient dense, bio-available, low waste producing pellet because its made different:
- Quality ingredients that cost more to obtain (deboned fishmeal, Mysis, natural astaxanthin, etc.).
- Patented, proprietary low-temp processing that does not reach temperatures capable of breaking down the molecular structure of it's ingredients.
This means you can feed less, while maximizing nutrient uptake and healthy fish development.
Produced with care in small batches: LEGIT. Fish Food is made by an intimate team of professionals who attention to detail is unmatched. You can rest assured every bag of LEGIT. has undergone intense quality control to make sure your getting the BEST pelleted fish food possible.
Sustainable: A primary ingredient, Mysis shrimp are an invasive species where it's harvested. It's removal is crucial to the survival of native Salmon and the downstream ecosystem. Learn more about why it's LEGIT.
LEGIT's Contribution: 5% of our profits from each bag goes to help drive conservation within the aquarium industry. Learn more